Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Fort Dunree 5k 2022
Organiser: Fort Dunree 5k 2022Enter Event (powered by njuko.com)
Mar 20, '22 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Fort Dunree 5k is known as Irelands most scenic 5k,set in a historic fort with stunning views over Lough Swilly.
Built in 1800 by the British Millitary Fort Dunree is now a Millitary Museum and one of Irelands leading tourist attractions.
the Fort Dunree 5k is a challenging event with hills and rough terrain and a 78 step climb to the top of the fort where the most outstanding sea views over Lough Swilly await.
with a choice to walk or run the event and a 1k juvenile event , there is something for every level of fitness.
The 2022 event is in aid of 14 year old Rocco Mc Ginley from Buncrana, who has been diagnosed with a extremely rare life threatening brain tumour and needs life saving treatment in the U.S.
Come along and take part or donate to help Roccos road to recovery.
Organised by Inishowen Athletics Club