Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Enniscrone 10k run & 5k run/walk
Mar 10, '18 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm€15
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RACE POSTPONED – NEW DATE 10TH MARCH
Unfortunately we have been forced to postpone our race. Safety is our number one priority and the beast from the east has compromised this.
We would like to apologize to all runners. Unfortunately the weather is beyond out control.
Annual Enniscrone 10k run & 5k run/walk is back in 2018.
The event will take place on the 10th March @ 10 am with registration from 8:30 am @ Diamond Coast hotel.
Run is organised in aid of Grainne Uaile Sub Aqua and Search & Recovery Unit.
Both races will be chip timed.
First 150 entrants will receive a Grainne Uaile Medal.
10k route preview available here: https://www.relive.cc/view/1420469981
5k route preview available here: https://www.relive.cc/view/1420476754
Register Online HERE