Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Dublin Mountain Mini Marathon (12K)
Apr 18 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Team Ultra Marathon are delighted to announce their next charity event
In partnership with the Dublin Mountain Running Club
Hosting Dublin’s very 1st Mountain Mini Marathon
The Dublin Mountain Mini Marathon
Will take place April 18th 2020
This event is supporting As I Am, Ireland’s national autism charity.
April is Autism awareness month
The Dublin Mountains are an exciting recreational facility for all to enjoy. The Dublin Mountain Mini Marathon is a waymarked 12km Trail in the Dublin Mountains, south of Dublin City and part of the The Dublin Mountains Way (DMW) Slí Shléibhte Bhaile Átha Cliath.
The Dublin Mountains has been named one of the most scenic trails in the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to experience the great outdoors, capturing the spectacular views of Dublin City & surrounding landscape while introducing you to nature.
This event is part of Get Ireland active 2020 Programme, it is also a not for profit & leave no trace Ireland event.
Dublin Mountain Running Club are very proud to be affiliated with leave no trace Ireland who promote the importance of our outdoor surroundings for all to embrace & enjoy and are honoured to be hosting this event for such a worthy cause.
The event will start & finish at Glencullen adventure park The Gap Glencullen
Registration is now open at www.justrunsevents.ie