Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Drogheda 10K 2023
Apr 30, '23 at 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
EXPERIENCE ONE OF IRELAND’S BEST RACE START & FINISH LINE ATMOSPHERES.
Join the thousands that take to the streets & surrounds of Drogheda each year to participate in these unique atmospheric event hosted by Drogheda & District AC.
This is one of Ireland’s largest 10k events with nearly 2,000 runners taking part each year. This event will raise vital funds towards ongoing development of Drogheda & District AC.
The start and finish line area is located in the town centre which creates an electric atmosphere. This is an event not to be missed!
Entry fee for 2023 is a fantastic 25 euro which includes race pack posted to your house so all you have to do is turn up and run!
Enjoy the the beauty of the Boyne Valley along with City feel finish.
To remember your day there is a great technical t-shirt, personalised event number and finishers medal on day to celebrate your acheivement plus plus post race refreshments to re-energise you before hitting the town.
Enjoy the party atmosphere & hospitaluty that the Drogheda 10k brings to the town!
T-shirts are limited to the first 1000 registerd so sign up quickly and don’t miss out on one!