Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon / Half Marathon 2022
Organiser: Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon / Half Marathon 2022Enter Event (powered by njuko.com)
Jun 12, '22 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
June 12th Full Marathon & Half Marathon
The Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon and Half Marathon is becoming one of Ireland’s iconic road marathons, running entirely along the Wild Atlantic Way.
The marathon starts at Killybegs and finishes at Glencolmcille village, whereas the Half marathon starts and finishes at Glencolmcille. The finish line by the stunning Glencolmcille beach provides the perfect setting for the ice cream and beer refreshments at the finish line.
The event attracts many international runners. Currently 25 countries are represented for the 2022 edition with 40 participants from North America joining the event, with what will be one of the running highlights in Ireland this summer. This event is on Ireland’s most scenic roads and is the perfect way to experience Donegal which is becoming extremely popular as a holiday destination.