Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Sep 5, '20 at 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Proud Winners of the ‘Half Marathon of the Year’ 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
WAITING LIST NOW OPEN HERE
Dingle half and full marathon takes place around the spectacular Dingle Peninsula on Saturday 5th September 2020.
The course consists of a Half Marathon (13.1 miles) and a Full Marathon (26.2 miles) which traverse the spectacular Dingle Peninsula. This is a ‘must do’ event in one of Ireland’s must beautiful locations on Slea Head with the course designed for runners and walkers to enjoy its breath taking scenery and beautiful rugged coastline. This is the only day in the year when vehicular traffic is removed from Slea Head immersing runners in the natural beauty of the Dingle Peninsula on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Dingle town comes alive this weekend with an incredible atmosphere and good times guaranteed all weekend. The Dingle Marathon is not just a marathon; it is the experience of a lifetime. Many seasoned international runners have described the Dingle Marathon as simply the best that they have experienced in the entire world. The unique “Dingle vibe” is very difficult for us to explain but once you’ve experienced it you’ll never forget it!