Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Craughwell 10 Mile and 10K
Mar 24 at 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The 10 th Anniversary of the Craughwell 10 mile race will take place on March 24 th 2019 at 11am..In
addition to the 10 mile event the Club will also host its 2 nd 10km event on the same date at 11.15am.
Both races have proved very popular in previous years – boasting a friendly, yet electric atmosphere for
Both race routes brings the participants through Craughwell village at the start before heading off
through the quaint and scenic countryside of Craughwell and surrounding hinterlands and finishing
outside Gilligan Park GAA grounds – where your well earned finisher medal can be collected before
heading to race HQ in St Michaels Hall in the village for some post race refreshments.