Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Craughwell 10 Mile & 10k
Mar 25, '18 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€20 – €25
Exciting New 10km Route for 2018
Race HQ at St. Michaels Hall, Craughwell.
County Galway 10 Mile Championships.
Finisher Medal for both Races
Finisher T-Shirt for the first 300 entrants between both events!
Race Day Information
Race number collection: Your race number will be available for collection from 12.30pm to 1.30pm on Saturday the 24th of March at St. Michael’s Hall Craughwell OR from 09.00am to 10.30am on race day 25th of March at our race HQ at St. Michael’s Hall Craughwell.
Please arrive early to collect your race number.
10 Mile Race starts at 11.00am. 10km Race starts at 11.20am
Ample parking in Craughwell village. Please park sensibly. Please obey general rules of the road. Please obey marshalls on the day.
Note: The start line for the 10 mile and 10Km race is approx. 0.5 miles away from the HQ!