Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Clontarf Half Marathon
Nov 17, '18 at 10:00 am - 1:30 pm€28
Welcome to Joe Duffy BMW Clontarf half marathon and 5 mile. This is Ireland’s flattest half marathon and flattest 5 mile. It takes place in the scenic setting of Clontarf Promenade and Bull Island with views of Howth Head and Dublin bay. The race is contained within an off road promenade and Bull Island giving it unique and relaxing appeal.
Both races are open to runners/ joggers and walkers. The flat terrain makes it an ideal race to aim for a PB. The half marathon has pacers to help you achieve your Goal. The 5 mile is all on hard surfaced ground.
Back with a bang after the Sell Out success of July 2018. We have gone with the same formula which attracted 3,000 walkers, joggers and runners to this flat course in July. It certainly has the big race atmosphere! Medals and goodies await you at our unique finish line.
This is an annual SELL OUT race. Don’t leave it too late to enter
MEDALS: We will have a new medal for 2018. Watch this space!!
Run, Jog or Walk (we have a dedicated walking section) but don’t miss out on the Ápres Marathon race of 2018. Annual SELL OUT event. Places are limited. Enter now to avoid disappointment.
Go out, be active, and most of all enjoy!