Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Clew Bay Half Marathon and 10K- Louisburgh
Sep 22, '18 at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm€21.38 – €37.42
Clew Bay Half Marathon and 10K – On Saturday September 22 in Louisburgh County Mayo. Half starts at 11, 10K starts at 11,30.
This is the eight Clew Bay Half Marathon and 10K hosted by the Local GAA and funds go to the provision of Health and Fitness facilities and training for the youth of the local area. Gone from Strength to Strength over the years with professional standards but completely voluntary. Over 400 participated in 2017 and it will be capped at 500 in 2018. Known for the home made food and hospitality. Evening After Party with music by Clew Bay Critters in Joe Mack’s Pub – an eclectic mix of American/Irish/Folkey, banjo, mandolin, Standing Bass, guitar and vocals.