Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Cherry Orchard 5k and 10k Run 2023
Jun 10 at 10:30 am - 1:00 pm€35
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
Cherry Orchard Running Club
are celebrating their 10th Anniversary
Join us for
5K & 10K Run
Saturday, June 10th 2023 @ 10:30am
This year, Cherry Orchard Running Club celebrates its 10th anniversary. We have come a long way since Head Coach Kenneth O’Driscoll founded Cherry Orchard Running Club in 2013.
Kenneth began with finding his own passion for running and wondered “why is everyone in Ballyfermot not out running”? He encouraged his friends and family to get out with him, and soon a little crew was formed and they spent many a weekend running through the Phoenix Park.
Kenneth’s crew grew larger and larger and over time he linked in with Familibase to become an official AAI recognised Running Club, the first in Ballyfermot May I add!
Coach Ken (as he’s now known) not only had a crew to run with,he now had a team of supports and soon the club evolved to an adult and kid club. Currently we have over 200 registered members both adults and kids.
We participate in races all over Ireland and our sea of Orange is recognisable for miles.
Now it’s your turn to join our race and help us celebrate our big birthday!