Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Charlestown 10k with 5k Run/Walk and Virtual Run
Sep 21, '19 at 10:30 am - 12:30 pm€10 – €25
Charlestown 10k is back for its 7th year and is shaping up to be the biggest race yet! This year it is a joint fundraiser by the CBD sports complex and the newly formed local athletics club, East Mayo AC.
It’s a flat and fast course, with KM markers and plenty of water stations along the way. You are guaranteed a warm welcome and a refreshments for all will be served after the run in the CBD complex. Shower facilities on site. Athletics Ireland Permit.
Tshirts are available for the first 100 online 10k race entries.
Register online for reduced entry prices
We are also hosting a virtual run, walk, or treadmill challenge for all our friends around the world, where you can take part anywhere in the world in your own time at your own pace and support your local club. Simply register online and then share evidence of your completed run with the hashtag #ijustranthecharlestown10k
Cash prizes for 1st 3 male and 1st 3 female 10k
Over 40s 1st and 2nd male and female