Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › 4 miles
The Rylane Community Park Association will be holding a 4 Mile Fun Run & Walk on Sunday the 31st March 2019 in aid of the community park development. Registration for this event will take place at the Rylane School Hall between 12:30 and 13:30. The start time for walkers will be 13:45 and for runners will be 14:00. Entry fee for this event is €12 per participant and €2 for national school children, and all participants will be chipped and…Find out more »
It's 20 years after Star Wars Episode I "The Phantom Menace" was released in cinemas in 1999, and we are gonna hold a walk/jog/run over 4mile distance to celebrate it. So get your trainers on, and earn Star Wars themed medal. 4th May 2019 - Attymass (Ballina), Co. Mayo or virtual run option. Sign up here - http://www.active.com/attymass-ballina-mayo/running/distance-running/star-wars-4-miler-4th-may-2019 Chip timed event with 80mm medal for all finishers! Venue has been confirmed for Attymass and route will be 4 mile loop…Find out more »
Mooreabbey Milers AC will hold the 2nd annual Michael Curley Cunningham 4 Mile race in honor of the legend that was Curley on Friday May 10th at 8pm in Galbally, Co. Limerick. Register on the night from 6.30pm in the community centre. Reg closes at 7.45pm sharp as the start is approx 1k away. Reg fee €10 per runner. AAI permit granted, accurately measured. €200 for the first male & female. Cash bonus is last year's male & female course…Find out more »
Clane AC 4 mile race Friday 24th May 2019 7:30pm Clane Athletic Club, Scoil Mhuire, Clane, Co.Kildare REGISTER ON: www.popupraces.ie/race/clane-ac-4-mile-race/ Clane Athletic Club is delighted to announce the arrival of its new purpose built athletics track, comprising of a 200 metre, six-lane floodlit track. Clane community will sprint into a new athletics era with the opening of a new, bespoke athletic track later in 2019....in the mean time, we will be hosting a fundraising 4 mile event…Find out more »
4 mile run as part of the Twomey Remorial Weekend in the highest village in IrelandFind out more »
MICK MURPHY MEMORIAL 4 MILE 2019 7th SEPTEMBER, FERNS, CO.WEXFORD Cash Prizes . Team event.First 200 to enter get A fab bobble hat and a great day out!! Set your goals and get registering!Find out more »
Join Clontarf Hockey Club for a run around the beautiful St. Anne's park in Raheny! This event is open to all - runners, joggers and walkers alike!! Test yourself on this flat, fast 4 mile course or get the family together for a fun day in the great outdoors. This will be a chip timed event with prizes for the 1st female and 1st male to cross the line. Proceeds from the race go towards Clontarf Hockey Club's Pitch Fundraising…Find out more »
Coldwood Annual 4 Mile Run 2020 Coldwood National school will be holding their annual 4 mile run on the 26th of January 2020 in aid of development of the school. Ran in conjunction with Craughwell AC it promises to be another great event with the usual super hospitality post race! The race will be chip timed the course has been measured and is AAI approved. It promises to be a fast course, perfect for setting a PB. Prizes on the…Find out more »
It's May the 4th again - so May the Force be with you! Join us for a walk/jog/run over 4mile distance to celebrate it. Get you trainers on, and earn Star Wars themed medal. 4th May 2020 @ 6pm - chip timed run - Attymass (Ballina), Co. Mayo (eircode F26 E186) or virtual run. Route - https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/3528292275Find out more »
Mayo AC are delighted to present the inaugural Foxford 4 Miler in memory of our friends Ann Murray & Mickey Ruane, stalwarts of our club who tragically passed away in the last few years. This course is a flat and fast course, which bodes well for speedy times on the day. This route for this event has sentimental significance for both Ann & Mickey. They competed in a 4 mile race in 2006. On that day there were just 12…Find out more »