Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Moneystown NS 4 Mile Retro Road Race 2024
Mar 2 at 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
This year Moneystown NS are running our first ever Road Race. The route is 4 miles long or 6.5km. It takes a very scenic journey through the rolling landscape of the Moneystown countryside.
The route has plenty to challenge the more experienced runner as the course is more undulating than many other courses.
Registration is online, and participants may also register on the morning of the race in the school hall.
The roads in the area are rural and peaceful, however they will be well stewarded and marshalled to ensure the safety of all participants.
There will be a water station at the approximate half way point of the race. Following the race all participants are welcomed back to the school for refreshments of tea, coffee, sandwiches and sweet treats.
There will be generous cash prizes for the first three males and females over the line along with spot prizes for participants.
Registration on the day is €25 for adults, €15 for under 16’s, €50 for families and €5 for the 2 km field race for children. Online registration is available and this is the cheapest way to participate.
Email – [email protected]