Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Clane AC 4 Miler
May 24, '19 at 7:30 pm - 10:00 pmEntry is FREE, This is a fundraising event so donations are welcome
Clane AC 4 mile race
Friday 24th May 2019
Clane Athletic Club, Scoil Mhuire, Clane, Co.Kildare
REGISTER ON: www.popupraces.ie/race/clane-ac-4-mile-race/
Clane Athletic Club is delighted to announce the arrival of its new purpose built athletics track, comprising of a 200 metre, six-lane floodlit track.
Clane community will sprint into a new athletics era with the opening of a new, bespoke athletic track later in 2019….in the mean time, we will be hosting a fundraising 4 mile event on Friday May 24th 2019 at 7:30pm.
The development is described as a major coup for our community, and a major boost for a new generation of athletes with a dedicated facility.
Clane Athletic club will celebrate the new 200-metre track with a unique 4 mile road race. This is both a celebration of our new facility and importantly an opportunity to fundraise to offset the capital costs of the project.
It will be the first part of the €250,000 investment in an athletics hub. The new facility will help undoubtedly attract more participants, foster local talent and signal a turning point in athletics and a new era.
The race will also form part of the Kildare Road Race Series (incorporating the ‘Pat Maleady Memorial Run’)
The investment in Clane Athletics and the facilities will transform athletics for our current stars and the stars of the future. We wanted to make sure that the facilities were second to none and will encourage more people, particularly young people, to take up the sport.
- 4 MILE Road race (incorporating the Pat Maleady Memorial Trophy- Junior Athletes)
- Post Race Refreshments & Hospitality
- Category Prizes
- Guest Celebrities