Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Carrick Aces 5km
Mar 15 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Carrick Aces are looking forward to hosting our ever popular 5K Road Race this year on the 15th March 2020.
This year we are delighted to be sponsored by Carrickmacross Credit Union https://carrickmacrosscu.ie/
The main race starts at 11:00am with a family friendly 2K happening at 10am.
The Family Friendly Run is €5 to enter and all runners will recieve a medal.
The 5k entry cost is €15 and for this you will receive:
• A uniquely designed medal
• T-Shirt for the first 300 entrants
• Chip timing
• Great Prizes
• Refreshments afterwards
We aim to host a very welcoming event that is open to all including competitive & fun runners, strollers and walkers. This is a flat PB route on quiet country roads
The Race will be taking place from our Athletics Track in Carrickmacross [Eircode: A81 DX50] and is part of the Monaghan County Distance League.
Male Junior [Age 13-19]
Female Junior [13-19]
Male [40 – 49]
Female [35 – 44]
Male [Over 50]
Female [Over 45]
As per Athletics Ireland guidelines; all 5k entrants must be 13 or older on the day of the event to be eligible to take part.