Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Caragh GFC 5/10K
May 8 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fancy running on Ireland’s Premier Motor Venue? Here’s your chance!!
Following on from the success of last years event, the Caragh GFC Run will take place on Wednesday 8th May 2019 in Mondello Park, Kildare.
There are two race options available again this year 5k & 10k.
Caragh GFC, Prosperous caters for teams from nursery up to senior level in both men and ladies football.
We invite everyone from the community and beyond to join us on the evening. There was a great buzz at last years event and we hope to continue it on this year.
T-shirts included for first 200 people registered – register now and don’t miss out!
Finisher medal for all participants.
Register online at https://www.popupraces.ie/race/caragh-gfc-5-10k-run-2019/ On the day registration also available from 5:30pm in Mondello Park. Race starts 7pm