Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Bweeng Cork 5k & 10k
Jan 29 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm€10
Bweeng Trail Blazers in association with the Bweeng Community centre are organising a run on May 13th 2018. Following on from the huge success of the pervious years we have improved our event even further again this year.
We are delighted to welcome Murphy Browne Estate Agents Valuers & Auctioneers as our main sponsor this year and also co-sponsors Singleton Supervalu Hollyhill, Skechers Performance Ireland, Munster Cardiac Services, Cork Independent Newspapers, Sheehan Butchers, The Wild Goose Bar & Restaurant, Soho Bar & Restaurant, North Cork Creameries, Charles McCarthy Plumbing and Newmarket Motors.
There are two races available on the day with 5k run and a 10k option. Entry fee for both is amazingly €10 however this year we are also giving the option to avail of a technical tshirt for €15 for those who want it. This will be a chip timed race and we will have many attractions on the day. Each participant will receive a goodie bag on the day, our famous huge spread of food and most importantly a well organised and stewarded event.
We have over 2000euro in prizes adding further age categories again this year. There will be a bonus again this year for anyone who beats the 4 course records.
Further Information can be obtained from Brian Ahern on 087-9439260, [email protected] or on the clubs Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bweengtrailblazers/
This is race has received an official Athletics Ireland permit and has been officially measured by John Holland of Mallow A.C a recognised Athletics Ireland course measurer. Shortlisted for Running in Irelands race of the year it is certainly one not to be missed.