Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Ballymun Triathlon 2022
Jul 2, '22 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The inaugural Ballymun Triathlon will take place on July 2nd 2022
The Sprint distance triathlon consists of a 750m pool swim, followed by a 20k cycle around the area of Ballymun and finished with a 5k run that finishes back at Ballymun leisure centre where both transitions (swim – bike & bike – run) take place.
The triathlon is suitable for all levels and is ideal for first timers.
The Try a Tri consists of a 400m pool swim, followed by a 20k cycle and a 5k run.
There is also a relay option available
Swim wave starts from 9am-12pm
GP Tri Coaching along with Ballymun health and fitness group, DCC, Trinity Comprehensive school, Nan’s SuperValu, BRYR, An Garda Siochana and The Rediscovery center, look forward to welcoming all participants to our very first triathlon event.
There is a 3 month training programme available (April, May & June) which includes race entry, further details can be found below or by contacting GP Tri Coaching on 0852721770
*Please note this event is a Triathlon Ireland event, participants must have a one day