Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Ballina AC Back2Back Marathons
Jul 6, '19 at 8:00 am - Jul 7, '19 at 4:00 pm€40
Ballina A.C. is pleased to announce that our 5th annual marathon will take place on the 6th & 7th of July. The race is located in Ballina Town, commencing on Saturday at 11am & Sunday at 8am. In addition this year we have a relay entry with a medal & t-shirt for all 4 entrants!!
Event Details and Schedule:
-Starting & finishing point is at the Ballina Athletic club
-Race number, collection on the morning of each event at the clubhouse
-Overall Race Winners 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male & female
-Scenic 5m loop course with a 1m loop to start
We will have a new technical t-shirt and bespoke medal for each finisher
Its a fantastic value for money event & we look forward to our 5th year hosting it!! See you all in July.