Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Athlone Athletics Club Half Marathon & 10k
Sep 24 at 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Athlone Athletics Club will host a new Midlands Half Marathon and 10km. Taking place on Sunday 24th September 2023 – We would like to invite runners of all abilities to this fast flat course. If it is a PB you are looking for or just a course that winds through Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands, then this is the race for you. Beginning and ending on a world class track and taking in the beautiful Greenway, the uniqueness of this race will surely not disappoint.
All race numbers and t-shirts will be posted in advance. There will be no on the day registrations.
Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male/Female. Ist Male/Female O40, 50, 60. Team event Male/Female for the Brian Garvey Trophy (Half Marathon event).