Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Ardagh 5K Run
Dec 29, '18 at 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm€15.00
The 5 km route is mostly flat or down hill to just after 4km before you climb into the village and towards the finish. A fast time could be on the cards if you have something left for the finish!!!
· The finish to race is located on the village green:
When finished continue forward and follow the road round to the right where you can enter the community centre through the car park back entrance. (Please do not double back over the race route)
· Place your race number in the container provide at the finish shoot.
· Presentation of prizes will take place in the community centre at 2:45pm approximately.
· Prizes will be
5km – 1st/2nd/3rd Male and Female – Medal
1st/2nd/3rd Male and Female U/16 – Medal