Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Ardagh 10 Mile Challenge
Dec 29 at 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Our annual Ardagh 10 Mile Challenge takes place on a scenic, point-to-point course during the peak of Winter. The first two miles of the course brings you on the scenic route around the village before you head up over the mountain, the last half mile has you once again running through the historic and award winning village of Ardagh to finish at the village green.
The 10 mile start line is located at one corner of the village green. https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-7.6940153,3a,75y,90h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-XWhw1Ji-FpVI_ZOt810ew!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Travels up through the village past St Brigid’s church before turning around a traffic bollard at about 1 km and coming back through the village. The route then heads from the village towards the famous Ardagh Mountain (Don’t panic, it’s only a small mountail) at about 2 mile. The climb lasts for about 1200m and is quite steep in parts so gauge your effort. After a nice down-hill section the course is quite flat with a few long inclines up to the finish.
The finish to race is located on the village green: