Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Ardagh 10 Mile Challenge
Dec 28, '19 at 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The annual Ardagh 10 Mile Challenge takes place on a scenic, point-to-point course during the peak of Winter. The first two miles of the course brings you on the scenic route around the village before you head up over the mountain, the last half mile has you once again running through the historic and award winning village of Ardagh to finish at the village green.
Event Details and Schedule
Our annual 10 Mile Challenge Run takes place on Saturday 28th of December in Ardagh.
All entrants in both the 10 Mile Challenge and the 5K Fun Run will be chip timed. Results will be available online on our Facebook Page shortly after completion of the race.
Every entrant on completion of the 10 Mile Challenge and 5km chipped race will receive a specially commissioned medal.
For the 10 mile Challenge
Prize money this year for the first three ladies AND the first three gentlemen over the finish line.
1st €100, 2nd €75 and 3rd €50
Trophies for the first Man and Woman in the 10 mile
O/40, 0/50 and O60
10 mile Course Record Bonus €100
1st Man to break 55 minutes
1st Woman to break 60 minutes
For the 5k Run
Trophies for the first three ladies and gentlemen over the finish line.
Trophies for the first three boys and girls under 16 on the day of the race over the finish line.
This event raises funds for Ardagh Moydow Glen Community Games. All money raised goes towards providing community games activities for Children in our Parish.
10 Mile Registration online up to and including 23rd December will be €20*. Entry fee on the day will be €25.
5k Registraition available online also – €15* for chipped timed registration with a finisher medal and €5* for non chip timed entry and no medal.
*excludes online booking fee
Thank you for your support.