Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Oct 4, '20
4th Oct 2020, 37th Annual Tarmonbarry 3/4 Marathon, Half Marathon and 8k. We hosted a record number of 600 runners in 2019, with the event selling out online in September. We could not take any additional entries on the day last year. So, don’t delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which […]Find out more »
JOIN THE #Powerof10 MOVEMENT The very first Vhi Virtual Women’s Mini Marathon will invite everyone to live life to the #Powerof10 – 10k, 10 days, €10 million! 10k 10 Days - Complete it between 1 October to 10 October Help raise €10 million for Irish charities We want you to do it your way. With friends, in […]Find out more »
When is the Irish 3/4 Marathon being Held in 2020? Sunday, 4th October 2020 – Starting time is 10.00 am Race Sign On at Longwood GAA Grounds is from 8.00 -> 9.30 sharp Car Parks Open at 7.45 Entries now open & will close on 15th September 2020 or earlier if “Sold Out” No Late […]Find out more »
Welcome to the Wheelworx FASTLANE Three Quarters and Half marathon Oct 04th edition. We are really excited to bring this new 3/4 marathon on stream This is everyones FASTLANE (not just for speedies....) Our survey in 2019 revealed that 100% enjoyed the race 98% would recommend to a friend 37% achieved a PB in the […]Find out more »
5th edition of Enniscrone O’Dubhda Challenge will take a place on the 4th October 2020 @ 9am. There is an event for everyone and you have a choice of: half marathon 20 miler full marathon. All finishers will receive newly designed medals. And there will be t-shirts for all registered online.Find out more »
CANCELLED Was Re-Scheduled for 4th October 2020. Portumna GAA Club are once again hosting 5km and 10km trail races around the beautiful Portumna Forest Park at 12 noon on Sunday 4th October. This is our third year and with 200+ runners last year we are going strong! The 5k is on forest roads/trails and will […]Find out more »