Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Jan 1, '20
Ready to tackle the new year and new decade with some focus on your fitness all while having fun and being supported by like minded people? Look no further, the Tri Talking Sport 15 hour January Fitness Challenge is live and kicking and is a great way to be encouraged and stay accountable with your fitness […]Find out more »
LEAP into 2020 with this exciting 60 kms in 60-day personal challenge for The Ronald McDonald House Charities Ireland. We CARE for 20 families from all over Ireland every night, and support them whilst their child is seriously ill in Crumlin Children’s Hospital, Dublin 12. We provide a ‘home away from home’ on the grounds of the hospital, […]Find out more »
The Resolution Run 2020 is a fast and flat 5K road race that takes place New Years Day 1st January 2020, at 11.00 in Galway City Centre. The course routes through the City Centre, from the Claddagh, passing Wolfe Tone Bridge , Merchants Road and the Docks, and routing back out to Grattan Road […]Find out more »
Start your New Year with a flying start with a flat fast pb course. Liffey Valley's annual 5k Race is a great way to get over the Christmas blues. This is one of the Phoenix Park's oldest events and continues to grow in popularity. You are guaranteed a quality race, organised with professionalism giving you, […]Find out more »