Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Nov 18, '18
With over 40,000 participants from around the world and at 2,500m above sea level, the Great Ethiopian Run is an annual 10-kilometre road running event which takes place in late November in Addis Ababa. The run through the streets of Addis Ababa is like no other. You can walk, run or jog (and of course […]Find out more »
The Gingerbread Run is back for 2018. We have another half marathon and 10k and of course its all for charity. Each runner will get a t shirt, medal, hat, gingerbread man and a very very special gift that we are going on and will launch soon ! The event will start at 12 noon […]Find out more »
For the 53rd year in succession, the Hollymount International Road Race will take place in Hollymount on Sunday 18th November 2018. With three races taking place on the day there is something for everyone. The Junior Race (3K) commences at 12 with the Ladies Race at 12.20 and the Senior Mens race at 1pm. Entry […]Find out more »
SOUTH GALWAY AC hosts the 8th annual BDN 10k on Sun 18th Nov. **** UPDATE: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. HOWEVER REGISTRATION WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY FROM 10am to 12 IN THE COMMUNITY CENTRE. 12.30: Race starts at Ballinderreen village (5 mins walk from the community centre). 10.00-12.00: Race Number pick up […]Find out more »
Why not join the local run in aid of the upkeep of Leenane/Maam Red Cross ambulance! The third Sunday in November, November the 18th, will see the tenth running of the Leenane 5 Mile. The event is open to all, from elite runners to joggers and walkers. The entry fee is 15 euro for an […]Find out more »