Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Jun 17, '18
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at one of our Colour Dash events! We would love your help at all four Dashes if you and your friends would like to help out on the day register here and we will get in touch. If you would like to learn more about volunteering with the […]Find out more »
Ireland’s most fun paint run is back this Summer! Thousands of enthusiastic walkers, joggers and runners will inject some colour into their lives this summer. Each Colour Dash event is 5km of fun and colour, and registration is €30 per person and €5 for under 12’s. With entertainment provided on the day, it’s a fun day for all […]Find out more »
Gaelscoil Charman will host it's 2nd annual 5k fun run/walk. This is a fun family event, runners and walkers of all fitness levels are welcome. A great family fun event with pre-race entertainment and post-race refreshments. Starting at St.Josephs Community Centre at 11am sharp. Registration open at 9:30. Parking at St. Josephs. Refreshments in Gaelscoil Charman […]Find out more »
Come and Run/Walk in one of Ireland's Tidiest Villages on Sunday 17th June 2018. Registration @Rustic Inn 10:00 am. Race starts @ 11:30. Run €10 each entry/Walk €10 or €20 per family. The course is "AAI measured". Looking forward to great support and fun on the day!Find out more »
The Inflatable Colour Run is about to bounce into Waterford this Summer! This is ONE EVENT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS! The very best parts of Inflatable runs and Colour Runs, combined, to make one EPIC day out, suitable for all abilities. Arrive dressed in white (or fancy dress if you're really up for fun!) […]Find out more »
This Event Will Take Part In Aid Of Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin. Date: Sunday 17th June Beehive Restaurant just off the M11 and just outside Wicklow town. Registration: starts at 11am Event start time:1pm sharp Kids dash:12.30 sharp Be a sick child’s superhero and join us on Sunday 17th June and help raise vital […]Find out more »