Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Jun 16, '18
StoneMad 2018 is taking place for the 6th year running on Saturday 16th June. Runners can choose their distance of ultra, marathon or half-marathon and take part in one of Ireland’s most scenic races along the Barrow Trail. The route follows the towpath of the river Barrow starting in the historic town of Carlow, meandering south to beautiful […]Find out more »
The annual Rathlee N.S. Run and Walk takes place this year on Saturday 16th June at 2pm. Now in its 4th year, the course has been transformed this year to incorporate a 10km run together with the traditional 5km route. Taking in some of the most scenic areas of West Sligo, the run is always […]Find out more »
Route Information Ample parking and changing facilities are also available. If you are not familiar with Ollie’s story please click on the Ollies Story link above. Here are some importants notes on the run:- Last years run attracted over 600 top class runners and walkers. This year we will be using Chip timing to make […]Find out more »