Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Jun 9, '18
There will be a 5k Crawl/Walk/Run on Saturday 9th June 2018 with registration at 11am at Nally's Spar. No entry fee but all donations gratefully accepted. Tickets are now on sale, with the draw to be held in Keirnans, Ballymahon on the night of 9th June 2018. Tickets are €5 each or 3 for €10. […]Find out more »
Portumna is a small town in the heart of rural Galway on the West Coast of Ireland. The name Portumna comes from the Irish word Port Omna, meaning the landing place of the oak tree. So not surprisingly, perched on the edge of the quaint little town is a magnificent 450 hectacres of coniferous woodland […]Find out more »
Following on from the successes of 2016 and 2017, the 2018 Nenagh Lions Club Try a Tri will take place in glorious sunshine on Saturday 9th June. The Try a Tri, in association with Nenagh Lions Club is geared especially towards those who are completely new to triathlons, those with just a basic level of fitness, who […]Find out more »
A race with a twist! Guess your own time The last can be first! All participants will predict their race time in advance. Winner is determined by whose time is closest to their predicted time No watches allowed, or headphones allowed Organisers Instructions Entry Fee €15 enter online to prevent delays. Changing and shower facilities […]Find out more »