Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Jun 10, '18
The annual Clifden Lifeboat 10k run, which was originaly held in September every year, has now moved to a new month! Held in memory of 18yr old Mickey Mullen who died in 2004 when the MVF St Oliver sank in bad weather, it has become popular with both serious and leisure runners. The race starts […]Find out more »
Wexford Marathon and Team Relay 2018 - New Flat Course Wexford Marathon 2018 features a new flat, fast course. Running from Wexford Quay to Rosslare and back, finishing on the Quay. We also have a new earlier start time of 9am. Registrations will take place in Clayton Whites from 12 till 5 on the 9th […]Find out more »
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at one of our Colour Dash events! We would love your help at all four Dashes if you and your friends would like to help out on the day register here and we will get in touch. If you would like to learn more about volunteering with the […]Find out more »
Ireland’s most fun paint run is back this Summer! Thousands of enthusiastic walkers, joggers and runners will inject some colour into their lives this summer. Each Colour Dash event is 5km of fun and colour, and registration is €30 per person and €5 for under 12’s. With entertainment provided on the day, it’s a fun day for all […]Find out more »
A 4 mile run in the highest village in Ireland, Meelin. This will be the fifth year of the Twomey Remorial Weekend being held to remember Connie, Óisín and Elber Marie along with raising money for local charities. The run will be chip timed, cash prizes. Walk at 1:30pm Run at 2pmFind out more »