Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Apr 14, '18
A great day for all running levels 5,10,15,20 miles and full marathon on the 14th of April in the lovely Avondale Forest Park. €25 online €30 on the day if spaces available. Registration open from 8am race begins at 9am. Limited to 200 people book your place soon! Register online HEREFind out more »
Join us at Delphi Resort in April for a fun-fuelled weekend of adventure in the great outdoors!Located on the borders of Galway and Mayo, Delphi Resort is surrounded by rugged beauty and captivating wilderness.. The Delphi Tri-Event is a fun, challenging endurance event hosted by Delphi Resort. The event is designed as a taster event […]Find out more »
Please join us for our exciting inaugural Analog Devices Charity Cycle which will take place Saturday the 14th April 2018. Starting at 11am at Mungret College. This 50K route will travel through the beautiful and picturesque villages of Askeaton, Rathkeale, Adare, and Patrickswell before returning to the wonderful venue that is Mungret College. Refreshments will […]Find out more »
Road race from Lahardane village,Co.Mayo up the north face of Nephin mountain to the summit then descending on the southeast face and returning via road back to Lahardane village. 14.5 km total. More information at www.upandoverchallenge.com Register hereFind out more »