Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Analog Devices Charity Cycle
Apr 14 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€20 - €25
Please join us for our exciting inaugural Analog Devices Charity Cycle which will take place Saturday the 14th April 2018. Starting at 11am at Mungret College. This 50K route will travel through the beautiful and picturesque villages of Askeaton, Rathkeale, Adare, and Patrickswell before returning to the wonderful venue that is Mungret College. Refreshments will be provided at the finish point back in Mungret College.
Analog Devices are proud to support two employees from Analog Devices Limerick who have committed to climbing the tallest mountain in Africa to help raise money for the wonderful organisation that is The Irish Cancer Society.
Andy Nolan and Eoin Boyce are hoping to raise as much money as possible when they make the trek up Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania in October 2018. Analog Devices International are members of the Limerick Smarter Travel Workplaces Programme and are committed to supporting this charity event.
Venue: Mungret College, Mungret Limerick Date: Saturday April 14th 2018 – 11am. Registration: 9am to 10.30am sharp in Mungret Hall.
Registration Fee: €25 (€20 for CI members)
Helmets are compulsory
Any questions relating to the event can be sent to the facebook page :
Register Online HERE