Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Apr 2, '18
Event Details for the Carney Lissadell 10K ABOUT THE EVENT: This, the 14th annual Carney Lissadell 10K Road Race, will take place on Easter Monday, April 2nd 2018. It is one of the most popular 10k events of the year, with over 350 participants last year alone. The event includes a 10k Road Race, a 10k […]Find out more »
In 2018 Wexford Triathlon Club celebrates its 10th birthday! Come and help us celebrate at the annual Rosslare 10K road race which takes place every year on Easter Monday, which is 2nd April in 2018. Last year the feeback from all participants and spectators alike was that it was a fantastic event. Whether you're here […]Find out more »
AAI Approved and Measured Chip Timed Event Fast course off the N4 Walkers Welcome Entry 10K €20 5K €15 U16 €10 Prizes Trophies for U16 Prize Money for Seniors & Masters Registration Mall Complex: 9:30am - 10:30am on the day Location Longford Sports & Leisure, The Mall, Longford TownFind out more »
5K Charity event, raising funds for My Canine Companion Autism Service Dogs for children and young adults with Autism. This is the fourth running of this very popular event which has sold out on line every year. Strictly limited to 500 participants. Chipped timing, Category prizes, refreshments. Coinciding with World Autism Awareness DayFind out more »