Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Croí Corrib Charity Cycle 2023
Jun 18 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 29th annual Croí Corrib Charity Cycle (sponsored by Corrib Oil) is coming back to Galway and registrations are now open!
The 2023 cycle will be taking place on Sunday, June 18th, starting and finishing in Galway City. We are excited to launch our new routes which will take in the breathtaking scenes of the Wild Atlantic Way while incorporating the peace and tranquillity of Connemara.
We are not a state-funded organisation, so each year we have to generate enough revenue to ensure we can continue to lead the fight against heart disease and stroke. The Croí Corrib Charity Cycle, now in its 29th year, is one of our most important fundraisers of the year and your support is greatly appreciated!
Date: Sunday, June 18th, 2023
Start/Finish: Starting at Dangan Sports Pavillion and finishing at Croí House
There are two route options to suit all abilities:
107km route: Departs from Dangan Sports Facility Carpark (adjacent to NUIG), via Moycullen, Spiddal, Rossaveal, Maam Cross, Oughterard, Moycullen, and finishes back in Croí House, Newcastle, Galway City.
47km route: An out-and-back route that departs from Dangan Sports Facility Carpark (adjacent to NUIG), via Moycullen, Oughterard, back through Moycullen, and finishes in Croí House, Newcastle, Galway City.
All registrants will receive a limited edition Croí Corrib Charity Cycle finishers t-shirt, full route support, mechanical support, and food throughout the day, including a post-event burger and party at Croí House!
Registrants who raise an additional €50 or more will receive a limited edition Croí Corrib Charity Cycle Jersey and will be in with a chance to win a bike worth over €1000, courtesy of Westside Cycles!
Your continued support of the Croí Corrib Charity Cycle will help us to keep delivering our lifesaving programmes to those suffering from heart disease and stroke.
Register Now CLICK HERE