Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
WILD ATLANTIC 500K summer challenge
Jun 1 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Registration for the WILD ATLANTIC 500K summer challenge is now live!!
This is a great Summer fitness challenge suitable for everyone. This is a 3 month challenge that can be completed at your own pace, whether it be WALKING, JOGGING OR RUNNING.
To complete this 500k challenge you need to average 5.2k a day (45-50 min walking per day) which can be broken down into 2-3 walks per day.
Runners can complete this challenge as a RACE, for themselves or against their peers for fun, and see how many days it takes to complete 🤭🏃♂️🏃♀️
THE EVENT STARTS JUNE 01.
☘️ Premier fitted Technical T-shirt (made from recycled materials 😊)
☘️ Commerative Medal (90mm x 5mm thick)
☘️ Buff (neck scarf)
☘️ Commerative Personal race number
☘️ Packaged and mailed to anywhere in the world
☘️ Weekly draws for Spot prizes ( e.g. Hotel stays, fitness gear, Excel race entries)
☘️ Discount voucher for Excel events in 2021 (15%)
MEDAL, T-SHIRT, BUFF INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION.
Additional OPTIONAL Extra items can also be purchased.
Happy Training everyone, Stay Safe.