Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Pettitt’s SuperValu Wexford Half marathon & 10km
Apr 29 at 10:30 am - 5:00 pm€20 - €30
Wexford has proven itself over the years as Ireland’s record-breaking course. In 2012 a Guinness world record was broken in retro running!
Individually people have consistently got PB’s. In 2016: Half marathon 68% PB’ed and 10km 70% PB’ed. And 93% said they were likely to do a PB on the course. Wexford is a fast course…
2018 is our 10th Anniversary year for Wexford (and Wicklow & Clontarf). We have a special collectors medal. It is a Trilogy Jig Saw medal that has spinners in the center of each one. Each medal alone is a unique piece of art.
As well as the medal we’ll have some surprises to mark the 2018 race. This is the ‘Wexford Gathering 2018. Return to the Run and Fun!’
The half marathon participants run through the iconic gardens of Johnstown Castle. Half marathon also has pacers catering for 1.30/ 1.45 / 2hrs.
Wexford has proven itself a must do race for quality, friendliness and atmosphere. Parking is easy and the course has plenty of variety starting in the town and taking you around surrounding countryside.
Entry includes Tech top. Water bottles. Medal. Soup & roll post-race. Accurate course. And the other stuff. Enter now and make Wexford your PB course for half marathon or 10km in 2018!