Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Lough Cutra Castle Half Marathon & 10K
May 27 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Castle Triathlon Series the organisers of Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon have added both a new Half Marathon and 10k race to its festival of triathlon and multisport on Sunday, May 27th in Galway.
These new events will give runners of all abilities the opportunity to enjoy the incredible off-road course on the castle grounds which have previously only been open to triathletes.
The off-road Half Marathon & 10k in Galway will take place in and around the fabulous estate at Lough Cutra Castle finishing in front of the privately owned Castle on the shores of the Lough.
Castle Triathlon Series are offering a 15% discount on race entry until March 26th 2018.
The off-road half marathon & 10k form part of the 2018 two day festival of triathlon and multisport with a variety of triathlon races and swim only events to choose from over the weekend. Find out more about the weekend festival on www.loughcutratri.ie