Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Castleblayney SuperValu 5km Road Race
Nov 26, '17 at 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm€10 – €15
The 7th running of the Castleblayney SuperValue 5km road race. AAI certified and approved the course which is run on closed roads and is on the same fast course as the previous year.
The race will commence at 2pm sharp with registration online at €10 or on the day for €15.
The race is chip timed and attracts a large field every year with plenty of potential for a PB.
All finishers will receive a medal with category prizes for male and female in a number of categories.
Refreshments and presentation will take place afterwards in The Glencarn Hotel, a short distance from the finish. Plenty of parking near registration and will be signposted on the day