Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Wicklow Santa Dash
Dec 16, '17 at 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm€7 – €60
Join us in. Wicklow on Saturday 16th December 2017 and help raise vital funds in aid of our Lady’s Children’s hospital, Crumlin.
Registration starts at 11am in the Beehive, and the event starts at 1pm sharp. There will be a medal and Santa hat for all entrants.refreshments after the event. The first man and woman back in the 5k/10k will get the Avoca Santa dash trophy which we will get their names on and they will hold these for the year. Face painting and bouncy castle on the day.
Enter free with a sponsor card single entry €40 or more enter free and for a family of 2 adults and 2 children €60 or more enter free t-shirts for all cardholders
Early bird enter before the 1st of December 5k €10 €10k €12 family 5k €35, Child 5k €7
Queries to Wayne – 086 2005652