Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Waystone Docklands 5k 2022
Jun 23 at 7:45 pm - 9:00 pm
The 2022 race will take place on Thursday, June 23rd, starting at 7:45pm. The distance is 5k, run over a flat, fast loop in Dublin’s Docklands area. Organised by the runners from Crusaders Athletic Club, the Docklands 5k race is held with the help of generous sponsorship, provided by many companies located in the Docklands and surrounding areas.
The Docklands 5k is a non-profit event. All proceeds will be used to improve the facilities of Crusaders AC and to promote sport, health and wellbeing in the community.
Technical Tshirt for finishers and Chip Timing by MyRunResults.
We look forward to seeing you there!!
Entry is open to runners of all abilities either as individual participants or in teams of 3.
Team categories are Male only, Female only and Mixed. Prizes for all three corporate team categories will be on offer. There are also team perpetual trophies for Female and Male AI Club teams (3 to score). And then afterwards why don’t you make it a social night out with your team? Please connect on Facebook , Twitter & Instagram for updates on the event.