Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Tombrack 6K Annual Run
Jun 14, '19 at 1:20 pm€10
DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
St. Kevin’s national school, Tombrack would like to invite all runners/walkers/talkers to the annual 6k run/walk which takes place on Sunday, 16 June at 11am.
There will be a timed run for the more professionally inclined athletes and a 3km walk for those looking to support and enjoy our scenic community. It is a great way to support the community school and get active as a family.
Juvenile – €5
Adult – €10
Family – €20
Prizes 1st, 2nd & 3rd men and women and also the fastest parent and child. *NB(Only one category can be entered per individual)
Registration takes place at Tombrack National school from 9am.
Contact 0539366738 for more details, also
This event is in aid of Tombrack National School. Tá fáilte roimh chách. 🥇