Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
THE WILD ATLANTIC WAG – Jog with your Dog
Sep 29, '19 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm€10 – €20
THE WILD ATLANTIC WAG
29th September at 11am, registration from 9am. Enniscrone beach, Co. Sligo.
Jog with your dog or bound with your hound on the stunning Enniscrone beach. 5km and 3km out and back course at low tide.
Spider class – 2 people, 1 dog = 8 legs
Junior (3km) 11-16
Pups (1.5km) under 11
All dogs must be at least 8 months old to do 3km and at least 12 months to do 5km.
Bespoke medals for ALL finishers – human and dog, after all, dogs deserve bling too. Chip timing, goody bags, spot prizes and locally made trophies.
Places are limited so get your entries in.