Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
The Sheep’s Head Challenge 2023
May 13 at 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Sheep’s Head Challenge is a 10 mile, mainly off road route that begins and finishes at the Tin Pub in Ahakista, West Cork. The course follows the Glanlough Loop on the Sheep’s Head Way, with walkers starting at 9.30am, followed by the runners at 11.30am.
This year all proceeds from the event will go to Muintir Bhaire Sea Scouts and Muintir Bhaire Foroige group.
If chip-timing, a flat course and a finishing medal is your thing, this is not for you! What it is however is a community based race, where people of all ages and fitness levels are welcome to take in the fantastic views the area has to offer.
There will be water stations on the course and light refreshments post-race.