Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Summer Park 10km Series Race 2: Malahide Castle 10km
Jul 24, '22 at 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
On the 24 July 2022 @ 10.00 we will be holding our second 10km event of the Summer Series in the historical grounds of Malahide Castle, Malahide, Co Dublin. The 10km route will consist of path, trail and grass. This will be our 7th year holding the 10km run in the Castle demesne which has proved hugely popular year on year.
So bring the family for support and after the race take full advantage of the parks, go for a picnic, grab a coffee or take a stroll around these wonderfully maintained amenities.
Entry for 2022 online is €24 plus admin fee. For the 10km events we have a special deal of €42 plus admin fee.
Our other event is St Annes Park 5km & 10k on Sat 28th May 2022 @ 18.30. The 2 race deal includes one Tech Tee-shirt only.
Entry on the day is to be confirmed. Our events are limited to 500 participants and we carry full event insurance.
Entry Fee Includes
Free Technical Race Tee-shirt, water station at 5km point, chip timing, bib number, treats and refreshments at the finish line.
Race Number and Tee Shirt collection will happen at registration on the morning o the event. We will be open from 08.15 until 09.45. We will be located next to the helipad, beside the castle, beside the avoca car park. This will also be the start and finish area.
The Course will have KM markings throughout, it will be very well marshalled as always in addition to finish line gantry and race clock.
Results will be emailed to all competitors, posted on this website and announced on our social media outlets.
Get in touch with us if you have any queries or if you are interested in sponsorship, promotion or marshalling