Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Streets of Ballyshannon 5K
Jan 27, '18 at 11:30 am - 1:00 pm€20
The 5th Annual Streets of Ballyshannon 5K Run/Walk takes place on Saturday 27th January 2018 at 11.30am
Register on the day, between 10.00 -11.15AM.
Family of 4, €20
The race starts at the Lakeside Centre, going through Port side of the town and returning back to finish at Lakeside along the Belleek Road.
Overall, a fairly level course with a slight climb for part of the last kilometre.
The prize fund of €500 on offer in the main categories, plus good spot prizes for joggers, couch to 5k’s, and walkers.
This event welcomes and caters to everyone at all fitness levels.
Walkers start at 11.10AM.
The event is being organised by Ballyshannon Rugby Club to help fund development of underage rugby in the area.
– AAI Approved
– Chip Timing
– Accurately measured course
– Refreshments at the Lakeside afterwards!
Further information from Joe Flannery (087 2969454) or Martin O’Halloran (087 2507609)
Look forward to seeing you there