Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Slane Castle 5k Trail Run & Kids Races
Aug 15, '21 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Slane Castle will host a 5k trail run & kids races in the stunning grounds of slane Castle on August 15th. The Castle has recently added extra trails and paths to provide an excellent venue for trail running.
You can race or just take in the scenic views of the castle. This year also celebrates 40 year’s of concerts in the famous grounds.
So why not see Slane Castle and it’s grounds in it’s finest glory along the majestic River Boyne and register today.
Start time 9am
Entry is €15 per adult with prizes for winners both male and female, age category prizes & spot prizes.
Includes race number & chip plus postage if you enter before the 10th of August.
Kids Races Entry €5 from 300m to 900mm & non chipped. Each child will receive a kiddies medal and treat.
Start time 10.00 am
Family Entry €25 for 2 adults & 2 kids.
Trail walks Entry €5 per family from 11am.
Option to purchase some fantastic and one off event merchandise. These will be posted after the event.
(Designs may slightly change before official launch of merchandise)
Each particpipant can avail of special offer on teas, coffees and suasage roll when producing their race number.