Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Selfie Isolation Challenge
Apr 2, '20 - Jun 30, '20FREE
Tri Talking Sport has set up a FREE fun, fitness challenge to help keep you motivated and keep your fitness on track whilst we all wait out the COVID19 crisis at home. The Selfie Isolation Challenge is a bit tongue in cheek, but it’s simply your commitment to yourself to complete at least 30 minutes of a fitness activity every day whilst observing your duty to stay at home and socially distance yourself from others.
Fun and Movement
The emphasis of this challenge is on FUN and movement, no targets, no tracker, just do what you can when you can, based on your own situation and options available to you at home or within a 2K radius of your home. You can complete sessions posted in our private Facebook group or do your own thing. Involve your family and your friends (from a distance) or not, the choice is yours.
Now more than ever we need to support each other through the COVID19 crisis whilst staying at home. So much has changed across our daily routines, we need to get creative about how to maintain our fitness and positivity during these uncertain and challenging times. There is so much we can do at home to ensure we are remaining fit and healthy, join the challenge and we will try to keep you motivated with tips and challenges over the next few weeks to help not only keep you active but also entertained and hopefully put a smile on your face during this time of uncertainty.
Sign up for FREE today with event partners njuko HERE.