Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Run with Ray 5k
May 22 at 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Run with Ray 5K is in its 10th year and growing stronger each year. Starting in Craanford village just 3 miles from Gorey Town.
It is a friendly run with a fast 5k course, lots of prizes, refreshments and music afterwards.
Chip Timing by JustRuns Events
1ST 2ND & 3RD MALE & FEMALE
CASH PRIZE FOR 1ST TO BREAK
COURSE RECORD MEN & LADIES
MEN’S: FREDDY KERON SITUK 15.06
LADIES: ANN GILSHINAN 18.36
TROPHIES FOR FIRST CATEGORIES
040, 050, 060, 070 IN MEN & LADIES
1ST JUNIOR – BOY & GIRL