Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
River Moy Half Marathon 2022
May 21 at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The course starts and finishes at the Ballina Rugby Club, Creggs Rd, Ballina, Co.Mayo.
We’re expecting a brilliant atmosphere as family members, friends and supporters will be able to see competitors throughout the course.
The half marathon route is relatively flat with a few challenging hills along the way. Most of the half marathon will be run on roads on either side of the banks of the River Moy. Just over one mile of the course will take participants through Belleek Woods. There is an excellent trail surface on this part of the scenic terrain, which is used daily by local runners and walkers in hail, rain or shine!
Entry costs €35. If you register before the 13th of May your pack will be posted. This will include, t-shirt and race number. You will be ready to go and will save you time and avoid collection queues. (overseas registrations will need to collect pack on the morining or race)
There will be a late entry fee on race day, in order to encourage people to sign up online before race day. Also please be aware that race day entries are not guaranteed a technical top.